I am an Assistant Professor for International Political Economy at the European Institute of the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) and Visiting Fellow at the European University Institute (EUI). I study EU trade and investment policy and international regulatory cooperation.
- New: Newsweek interview on US-China Trade War „Donald Trump Claims US Always Wins Trade Wars. IMF’s Chief Economist Disagrees“ 21 October 2019.
- New: The US-China Trade War: Risks and Opportunities for the European Union and the United Kingdom, 17 October 2019.
- New: How the European Union’s Court of Justice may have the last word over a hard Brexit, 3 October 2019.
- New: Arte Journal, live interview (in French) on Brexit and Supreme Court decision, 24 September 2019.
- New: Is the EU headed for a ‚Southern Irish‘ backstop in case of a hard Brexit?, LSE Europp blog, 18 September 2019.
- New: House of Commons, Trade Select Committee, oral evidence on UK international investment policy after Brexit, 27 February 2019.
„The EU in the Global Investment Regime – Commission entrepreneurship, incremental institutional change and business lethargy“, Routledge/UACES Contemporary Studies Series, Routledge, London.