I am an Assistant Professor for International Political Economy at the European Institute of the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). I study EU trade and investment policy and international regulatory cooperation.
- Forthcoming: The EU’s International Investment Policy: The Policy-Making Implications of Unintended Competence Transfers, Journal of Common Market Studies.
- Forthcoming: EU Trade and Non-Trade Objectives: New Survey Evidence on Policy Design and Effectiveness (with Yildrim, A., Fiorini, M., Hoekman, B.), Journal of Common Market Studies, also available here.
- New: The applicability of the Energy Charter Treaty in intra-EU investment arbitration – The European Court of Justice’s Achmea ruling in historical perspective, Journal of International Economic Law.
- New: Good Regulatory Practices and International Trade, in Hoekman, B., Francois, J., Behind the Border Policies – Assessing and Addressing Non-Tariff Measures, Cambridge University Press.
- New: House of Commons, Trade Select Committee, oral evidence on UK international investment policy after Brexit, 27 February 2019.
„The EU in the Global Investment Regime – Commission entrepreneurship, incremental institutional change and business lethargy“, Routledge/UACES Contemporary Studies Series, Routledge, London.